The Canadian Experience Class or CEC is defined as a Permanent Residence Program for people having work experience in Canada.
It was designed for temporary foreign workers and foreign graduates who have Canadian work experience. This program enables the individuals having work experience in Canada for a minimum of one year to immigrate permanently. It is an integral part of the Canadian Express Entry Immigration System.
Gill Visa Corporation helps people get prepared for this program. Our immigration experts are well aware of the CEC program, and they lead the client in the right direction. We prepare an application for CEC on our clients’ behalf.
Please speak with our immigration consultants to plan your immigration to Canada.
CEC provides you with multiple advantages, such as:
• People with CEC have at least one year of work experience in Canada. It is a highly-valued requirement of CRS. That’s why CEC candidates can get access to CRS points.
• The requirement of documentation is minimal for CEC applicants. So, the CEC application process proceeds fast, in most cases, within three to four months.
• CEC applicants are not asked to provide evidence of settlement funds
An applicant must:
• Have a minimum of 12 months of full-time or equivalent working experience in Canada. This work experience can be obtained within the validity of the work permit (it must be in one or more occupation types such as O, A, or B under the National Occupation Classification (NOC)
• Have a plan for living outside the area of Quebec
• Reach the language level required for a particular job
Remarkably, CEC does not allow self-employment and work experience gained during s full-time study course.
At Gill Visa Corporation, our experts will explain all these requirements to you. We’ll make the CEC application process fast and simple for you.
Since our founding, our primary goal has been to provide immigration in all over country and universities. Our impact is speak louder than our word.