Are you missing your loved one in Canada? Apply for the Common-Law Partner Sponsorship program. We will guide you.
Love is one of the greatest feelings in the world. Why stay apart from your better half when the Canadian immigration policy allows you to settle in the country together? The Common-Law Partner Sponsorship program comes under the Family Class category. Under this, a Canadian citizen or permanent resident who is at least 18 years may sponsor a common-law partner, a person who shares a conjugal relationship with the sponsor (either of the opposite sex or the same-sex).
To be eligible for the common-law sponsorship program, you must prove that you have lived together for a year or longer in a marriage-like relationship as a couple.
The immigration officers will expect to see the following evidence:
• Relationship Information and Sponsorship Evaluation questionnaire
• Photos of you and your common-law partner that states that you are in a relationship
• Documents that indicate both as each other’s common-law partner (like employment or insurance benefits)
• Evidence of financial support or shared expenses between both partners
• Proofs that family and friends recognize your relationship
We are a dedicated team of licensed professionals ready to answer all your immigration and visa questions. Speak with our experienced consultants to understand the program, its requirements, and the process of applying. At Gill Visa Corporation, we maintain transparency because we understand your need to make a life-changing decision and your zeal to start a new life in Canada. Leave the cumbersome task to us while you can focus on other essential areas that need your attention. Contact us right away and see what we can do for you and your partner.
Since our founding, our primary goal has been to provide immigration in all over country and universities. Our impact is speak louder than our word.