Are you a skilled worker with a foreign work experience? You can immigrate to Canada permanently. We will help you.
Canada’s flagship immigration program for workers is the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW), allowing the country to welcome hundreds of thousands of newcomers annually. The FSW system is one of the three programs contained within Canada’s Express Entry to attract highly skilled workers to immigrate to Canada. There are three different types of program that operate in the Express Entry:
• Federal Skilled Worker Program
• Federal Skilled Trades Program
• Canadian Experience Program
Foreign nationals under the Federal Skilled Worker program will have to meet the minimum requirements. They are:
• 12 months of continuous full-time or equivalent paid work experience in the past ten years under the National Occupational Classification (NOC) skill level 0, A or B
• Canadian educational credential or foreign credential and Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report
• Validated language ability equivalent to Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in English or French (reading, writing, listening, and speaking)
• Have enough funds to support themselves and any spouse, children settling in Canada.
Dr. Jaspal Singh Gill is an immigration and citizenship consultant and a member of the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC), giving the experts at Gill Visa Corporation an advantage in Canada’s immigration industry. We have helped numerous people to live, study, and work in Canada. Based on your work experience and skills, you could be the next one to fly off and make your Canadian dream a reality. We provide transparent and reliable service and make sure your application is processed on time. Give us a call, and let’s work together.
Since our founding, our primary goal has been to provide immigration in all over country and universities. Our impact is speak louder than our word.