Study Permit

Study Permit

Canada is recognized worldwide for its outstanding quality of education & multicultural society. A Study ranks Canada #1 in the world for quality of life

This is the country’s fourth year in a row in the ranking’s top spot. Canada was recently ranked the second most beautiful country in the world, and now it is being hailed for its quality of life.

In fact, Canada took the top spot for the category in the latest 2019 Best Countries Rankings by U.S. News and World Report. What’s more, this is the country’s fourth year in a row in the ranking’s top spot.

Post-Secondary Education in Canada

Study Permit

The study permit is required for foreign national/ international students to study in Canada.

There are two streams to apply for study permit:

  • Student Direct Stream (SDS)
  • Regular Stream

You can apply under Student Direct Stream, if you’re a legal resident in:

  • China
  • India
  • the Philippines, or Vietnam

Are you eligible to apply via the Student Direct Stream?

In order to be eligible, you must:

  • be from an eligible country;
  • be studying in Canada for more than 6 months;
  • have a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) of at least $10,000;
  • have paid their first year’s tuition in full;
  • have a medical exam performed by an IRCC authorized panel physician within the last 12 months.
  • have taken a language test from the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with an overall band score of 6.0 or higher, with no individual band lower than 6.0 minimum band of 6.0 or the Test d’évaluation de Français (TEF) with a minimum ability of 7.0 within the past two years;

and • a letter of acceptance from a post-secondary Designated Learning Institution

If you are not eligible to apply under SDS, you can apply under regular stream. The processing time in SDS stream are is fast as compared to regular stream.

For more information, please follow IRCC link

Contact us at or call at (+1) 778 384 4233 if you want to study in Canada as an international student. We are affiliated with over 100 educational institutions in Canada.

Our services for students

1) Enrollment of International students in Canadian
educational institutions
2) Study Permit
3) Post-graduate work permit
4) Permanent Residence (PR) Canada
5) Family Class Sponsorship (Spouse Visa, Parents Sponsorship visa)

Address: 9347 120 street, Delta, BC, Canada